Saturday, March 24, 2007

My first time doing it

Err.... sry abt the phy notes thingy ytd.... i thought tat i might use tis chance to explan wad happened.... i went to order the notes on wed.... and i asked for both forces and dynamics from nancy.... but tat women blur cock.... gave me oli the forces notes.... then i assumed tat both topics are together.... didn't know tat it's two separate notes.... nbkbccb.... sry sia....i damn retarded.... new at doing all tis shit stuff.... wad the hell... it better make my testimonial look gd.... not easy sia....

Oh i saw alvan twice tis wk .... and he oli asked how's btw me and bert... guess tat the oli thing tat he remembered in tis class is bert and me....shit....maybe i shld stop acting gay....now andrew dun even dare to sit beside me....wad the hell.... need to ditch all my bf and go look for gf to convince the class i not gay.... the whole gay thingy just for fun wad.... i oli wan to see their kb face when i try to get close to them....

Damn sian la.... ppl in my class call me pervert or even beng....wad the hell... when i told my friends tat, they laugh like siao....say if i beng and pervert then they all mafia and rapist liao....i damn guai lor.... nver use any abusive language de.... f*** sia... ok la.... i am the extra one who's retarded and full of dirty jokes.....sibei sry if anyone kena offended by me....i from neighbouring sch.....train for 4 yrs liao..... u wan me to change damn difficult for me..... i can oli TRY not to use any abusive language in front of girls......damn regret choosing cj as one of the choice in pae.... cj ppl too guai liao.....most from gd sec sch...... the environment not suitable for me to study....shld have chosen pj.... actually during jae i flick coin de.... after i prayed i go flick coin....head=cj, tail=pj, if middle then ITE.... then kena head.... i not happy.... flick again.... then head again....flick again.... head again.... then i tink fate la....so put cj as first choice..... wad the hell....

ok la...i need to go mug cj diary to know all the rules.... need to know wad rule if broken will oli send me to detention and not expel me..... if kena detention then i can make use of time to study....or else go home sure slp de.....zhao liao...

Jia Yi

2 comments:

T14 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T14 said...

dun hav to explain the lj notes thingy lah,such small thing,we wont mind,be a man,why write so long,keep ur post short and sweet,dun be like james' 1km

xiang fei