Saturday, March 24, 2007

OMG.....what a chio bu!!!!!!!!!!

James Yap i am so going to kill you when i see you in chuch tmw....i know i damn chio lah but no need to paste my photo right???...especially when i am in a pinafore...what after jia yi come after me ah...>
Jia yi...your post damn funny sia...yea...maybe you shld stop acting gay lor...eh...wait...but then i girl or boy ah...i also damn confused lor...aiyah...stupid lah...all damn bo liao..call me girl...sometimes also damn sian lor...hiaz...but do you have any regrets staying at cj??...just wondering...

...phone still dont know where...whoa lao...if you all sms me i never reply is not i dao ah...is i dont know where my phone is...all those that time play truth or dare shld know what happened to it right?? make sure you all dont tell anyone ah...we made a promise...

hehehe...blogging is becoming more fun...hahas....but i lazy to make my own...well..so i guess i'll just post on this one haha...bleh...got to do pw now...bies :)

bert

No comments: