Friday, April 13, 2007

just feeling bored. yea.

heeelllloooooooo 14-ers!! i am bored. SO bored. do u noe whyyy? oh-viously not. LOL. it is because (dun mind the primary sch lang) i have nothing else to do till ard 4.10. yup. tat's why. and why am i waiting till 4.10? cos my junior wants me to go back to ij. and whyyyyy is tat so?? cos she misses me! say aww: awwwwwww...... haha. her cca ends at 4.30 see. so ya. here am i posting crap (:

important maths formula:
equ 1 study = no fail
equ 2 no study = fail
equ 1+2 no study+ study = fail+ no fail
thus, study(1+no) = fail(1+no)
hence study = fail!!!!
moral of the story, no, equation, dun study!!!!!!! LOL. pls i'm just kidding.

homework list:
- dynamics fa
- proposal for the edu thingy>> fri
- chinese spelling>> tues
- GPP>> fri
- maths, the ellipses stuff>> mon?
- maths ellipses, hyper.... test>> tues
pls add if there are more and correct if there are any errors cos i dun have my diary with me now.

oooook. gotta go! dun miss me. or rather, TRY not to miss me. tho i noe u will. HAHAHA.

calories!

1 comment:

T14 said...

Cals, you forgot
1)econs essay Q3
2)econs elasticity tutorial (case study)
3)chemistry FA Q 9 and 10
4)Maths mindmaps

Yup that should be all
cheers!!! and have a good weekend

Yours truly
:0)