Saturday, May 19, 2007

PICS and more PICS

Hello Hello!

first post on this blog so exciting... Ha! Ha! being lame OK! me has more pictures to add regarding the after sports carnival outing hope you like them, so sorry some are a little blur- my camera skills are terrible. Oh and Johan so sorry your picture kinda died in my phone so I can't post it, deeply sorry.

1T14-the hand belongs to Andrew!

Alston!

Andrew!

James!

Jethro-sorry it's a little blur!

Jia Yi!

Martin a.k.a Albert Ha! Ha!-sorry the picture
is blur again

Michelle!

Xiang Fei-Blur, blur, blur the picture is blur

OK thats all I have enjoy. Good Luck for you GP papers and all the best to Jia Yi, Jethro and Xiang Fei for your H1 Economics papers. Remember to study hard, pray hard and play hard. Take care and God Bless everyone.

Cheers!!!

No comments: