Monday, October 1, 2007

CLASS OUTING (1st October 2007)

Hello Hello T14,

Ha! Ha! PROMOS are finally over for some of us. The class outing today was really GREAT (Thanks Martin) and guess what, I have some PICTURES, YAYNESS!!! what better way to remember the good times. OK I shan't keep you all waiting any longer. Enjoy and I hope you all like them :)


1T14


Marcus left early and was not in the group shot so I took a picture of him from a far.


FiFi engrossed in the game. Plus her hand was shaking vigorously from shooting.


Clarisse arranging the pool balls.


Say Cheese!!!


Clarisse about to take a shot. Go!!!


Now it's Ernest's turn to play.


Watch the pro in action. Darn I miss the cool shot :( Sorry


Go Jethro score a goal.


FiFi playing pool.


Martin says: "Hmmm... What angle should I aim at, darn there is no protractor"


Marcus playing pool.


Jia Yi HTC


Mandy and FiFi playing Daytona USA ...


and they beat Jethro and David (Mandy 1st, FiFi 2nd)

OK that is all I have, for this outing. Once again wishing everyone a
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

and
the H1 people all the best for your econs paper (please study OK). Take care and God Bless you all. See you peeps when school starts. :)


No comments: