Monday, December 8, 2008

hi people, it's getting rather boring overseas and i am starting to miss you guys so much that the days seem to take forever to pass. anyway, since the year is coming to an end, i decided to write a poem for the class. hope you all like it : )

Missing You

As I type this,
My hands are freezing,
In a foreign country, away from home,
Longing to see my friends once again.

It’s only been days,
Since we last saw each other,
Yet the past few days,
Seemed like years to me.

2 years have passed so quickly,
Barely giving us a chance to rest.
Now that it has come to past,
What will we remember?

I will always remember,
The time we spent together,
Be it through thick or thin,
We would always be there for each other.

I will remember,
All the miles we ran,
All the smiles we shared,
And all the tears we shed.

All the voices in the air,
And the occasional “Yea!”
The cheers and the shouts,
Still continue to ring out.

From the letters from retreat,
To the drinks and the treats,
The sweetness still lingers,
In my memories where they reside.

While these memories remain fresh,
And we continue our journey through life,
I pray that we’ll always remain united,
And that we’ll all find our happy ending.

These memories,
Be they sweet as honey,
Or stained with tears,
All have a happy ending eventually…

Dedicated to 2T14 (08’)

No comments: