Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jokes!!!

Hey T14, Your HTC's been feeling kinda emo lately, coz of NS and other things tat happened... so i went to read some jokes to cheer myself up.... and i decided to share it to u guys... hope u all can appreciate and laugh at it.... hope it's nothing offensive:)

Women's English

What they say (to a guy) What they mean
Yes -------------------------------------No
No --------------------------------------Yes
Maybe ----------------------------------No
We need --------------------------------I want
I am sorry ------------------------------You'll be sorry
We need to talk -------------------------You're in trouble
Sure, go ahead --------------------------You had better not
Do what you want -----------------------You'll pay for this later
I am not upset --------------------------Of course I'm upset, you moron!
I'm not in a mood for sex ----------------Keep your dick where it belong you pervert!!

Men's English

What they say ( to a woman ) What they mean
I'm hungry----------------------------- I'm hungry
I'm tired--------------------------------I'm tired
I'm sleepy-------------------------------I'm sleepy
Nice dress-------------------------------Nice cleavage!!
Am I your first boyfriend?---------------Are you a virgin?
I love you------------------------------- Let's have sex
I'm bored------------------------------- Do you want to have sex?
May I have this dance?----------------- I'd like to have sex with you
Can I tell you something?--------------- I'd like to have sex with you
Do you want to go to the movie?-------- I'd like to have sex with you
Can I take you out for a dinner?---------I'd like to have sex with you
Will you marry me?---------------------You're screwed forever
I don't have chemistry with you---------I'm gay

Hope u guys have a good laugh!!

No comments: